NAMEblockattack - a puzzle game inspired by Tetris Attack
DESCRIPTIONBlock Attack - Rise of the blocks 2.1.2
Block Attack - Rise of the Blocks is a puzzle/blockfall game inspired by Tetris Attack for the SNES.
- -h [ --help ]
- Displays this message
- Display the version information
- -c [ --config ] arg
- Read a config file with the values. Can be given multiple times
- Disables the sound. Can be used if sound errors prevents you from starting
- Causes the game to not sleep between frames.
- Enables basic verbose messages
- Enables verbose messages regarding controllers
- Prints the search path and quits
- Do not automatically auto scale
- --puzzle-level-file arg
- Sets the default puzzle file to load
- --puzzle-single-level arg
- Start the specific puzzle level directly
- --bind-text-domain arg
- Overwrites the bind text domain used for finding translations. Default: "/usr/local/share/blockattack/locale/"
- --homepath arg
- Set the home folder where settings are saved. The directory will be created if it does not exist. Default: "$HOME/.local/share/blockattack"
- Start the game normally
- blockattack --nosound
- Start the game without sound. Can be used if sound problems prevents the game from starting
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to the issue tracker here: <github.com/blockattack/blockattack-game/issues>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005-2016 Poul Sander License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 <www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html> or later <gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.