$NetBSD: bcd.6,v 1.16 2003/08/07 09:37:04 agc Exp $ Copyright (c) 1988, 1991, 1993 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above cop...
NAMEbcd ppt morse - reformat input as punch cards, paper tape or morse code
sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies [string ... ]
ppt [-d | string ... ]
morse [-ds string ... ]
DESCRIPTIONThe , ppt and morse commands read the given input and reformat it in the form of punched cards, paper tape or morse code respectively. Acceptable input are command line arguments or the standard input.
- The -s option for morse produces dots and dashes rather than words.
- Decode ppt output, or morse output consisting of dots and slashes (as generated by using the -s option).
- "ISO 1681:1973: Information processing--Unpunched paper cards--Specification"
- "ISO 1682:1973: Information processing--80 columns punched paper cards--Dimensions and location of rectangular punched holes"
- "ECMA-10: ECMA Standard for Data Interchange on Punched Tape"
- "ITU-T Recommendation F.1: Operational provisions for the international public telegram service" "Division B, I. Morse code"