NAMElxc-usernet - unprivileged user network administration file.
DESCRIPTION/etc/lxc/lxc-usernet controls the limits which the program lxc-user-nic places on network interfaces which an unprivileged user may create.
CONFIGURATIONThis file consists of multiple entries, one per line, of the form:
user type bridge number
@group type bridge number
- is the username to whom this entry applies.
- is the groupname to which this entry applies.
- is the type of network interface being allowed. Only veth is currently supported.
- is the bridge to which the network interfaces may be attached, for instance lxcbr0.
- is the number or quota of network interfaces of the given type which the given user or group may attach to the given bridge, for instance 2.
Since a user can be specified both by username as well as one or more usergroups, it is possible that several configuration lines enable that user to create network interfaces. In such cases, any interfaces create are counted towards the quotas of the user or group in the order in which they appear in the file. If the quota of one line is full, the rest will be parsed until one is found or the end of the file.