This manpage 2003-2005 (C) by Christian Garbs <email@example.com> Licensed under GNU GPL.
gbsplayrc - Gameboy sound player configuration file
DESCRIPTION/etc/gbsplayrc and ~/.gbsplayrc are used by gbsplay(1).
SYNTAXComments are introduced by hash marks. A comment continues to the end of the line. Whitespace, including empty lines, is ignored. Option values follow the option name and an equal sign. Valid option value types are:
- An integer number in decimal. 0 is considered false, everything else is true.
- A single character denoting the endianness. n == native endian, l == little endian and b == big endian.
- An integer number in decimal.
- The name of an output plugin. Run gbsplay -o list to get a list of all available output plugins.
- endian = Endian
- The output endianness.
- fadeout = Integer
- The fadeout time in seconds. Instead of cutting of the subsong hard, do a soft fadeout.
- loop = Boolean
- In loop mode the playback will restart from the beginning after the last subsong.
- output_plugin = Plugin
- The sound output plugin to be used.
- rate = Integer
- The samplerate to be used.
- refresh_delay = Integer
- Set the refresh delay in milliseconds. Larger values will lower CPU usage, but things as subsong changes, fadeouts, reactions to keypresses and the on-screen display will be delayed.
- silence_timeout = Integer
- The silence timeout in seconds. When a subsong contains silence for the given time, the player will skip to the next subsong.
- subsong_gap = Integer
- The subsong gap in seconds. Before playing the next subsong after the subsong timeout, play subsong_gap seconds of silence.
- subsong_timeout = Integer
- The subsong timeout in seconds. When a subsong has been played for the given time, the player will skip to the next subsong. A timeout of 0 seconds disables automatic subsong changes.
- verbosity = Integer
- Sets the verbosity level (default: 3). A value of 0 means no messages on stdout.
- Default location of the global configuration file.
- User configuration file.