$NetBSD: trm.4,v 1.3 2001/11/11 05:24:45 tsutsui Exp $ Copyright (c) 2002, David E O'Brien. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2001, Izumi Tsutsui. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must re...
NAMEtrm - Tekram TRM-S1040 ASIC based PCI SCSI host adapter driver
SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device scbus device trm
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies driver supports PCI SCSI host adapters based on the Tekram TRM-S1040 SCSI ASIC.
HARDWARESCSI controllers supported by the sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies driver include:
- Tekram DC-315 PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS and internal SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-315U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS
- Tekram DC-395F PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS and 68-pin external SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-395U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395UW PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395U2W PCI Ultra2-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
For the Tekram DC-310/U and DC-390F/U/UW/U2B/U2W/U3W PCI SCSI host adapters, use the sym(4) driver.