Copyright (c) 1996-1999 Whistle Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. Subject to the following obligations and disclaimer of warranty, use and redistribution of this software, in source or object code forms, with or without modifications are expressly permitted by Whistle Communications; provided, however, that: 1. Any and all reproductions of the source or object code must include the copyright notice above and the following disclaimer of warranties; and 2. No rights are granted, in ...
NAMEng_hole - netgraph discard node type
SYNOPSISIn sys/types.h In netgraph/ng_hole.h
DESCRIPTIONThe hole node type silently discards all data and control messages it receives. This type is used for testing and debugging.
HOOKSA ifconfig node accepts any request to connect, regardless of the hook name, as long as the name is unique.
CONTROL MESSAGESThis node type supports the generic control messages, plus the following:
- NGM_HOLE_GET_STATS (getstats )
- This command takes an ASCII string argument, the hook name, and returns the statistics associated with the hook as a Vt struct ng_hole_hookstat .
- NGM_HOLE_CLR_STATS (clrstats )
- This command takes an ASCII string argument, the hook name, and clears the statistics associated with the hook.
- NGM_HOLE_GETCLR_STATS (getclrstats )
- This command is identical to NGM_HOLE_GET_STATS except that the statistics are also atomically cleared.