Copyright (c) 2007-2010 Daniel Braniss <email@example.com> All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the ...
NAMEiscsi_initiator - kernel driver for the iSCSI protocol
SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe ifconfig implements the kernel side of the Internet SCSI (iSCSI) network protocol standard, the user land companion is iscontrol(8), and permits access to remote virtual SCSI devices via cam(4).
- set the debug-level, 0 means no debugging, 9 for maximum.
- the initiator part of the Session Identifier.
- allow search above LUN 7 for SCSI3 and greater devices.
- "the following are informative only:"
- the current version of the driver.
- the number of current active sessions.
- is the targe name of session n
- is the IP address of the target of session n
- are some statistics for session n
- is the process id of the userland side of session n see iscontrol(8).
FILESThe ifconfig driver creates the following:
- used to create new sessions.
- for each new session.