$FreeBSD: releng/11.0/share/man/man4/iir.4 267938 2014-06-26 21:46:14Z bapt $ Written by Tom Rhodes This file is in the public domain.
NAMEiir - Intel Integrated RAID controller and ICP Vortex driver
SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device pci device scbus device iir
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe ifconfig driver claims to interface with the Intel integrated RAID controller cards, and all versions of the ICP Vortex controllers (including FC).
HARDWAREControllers supported by the ifconfig driver include:
- Intel RAID Controller SRCMR
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-l (SRCU31a)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-1L (SRCU31La)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-2 (SRCU32)
- All past and future releases of Intel and ICP RAID Controllers.
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU21 (discontinued)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31 (older revision, not compatible)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31L (older revision, not compatible)
The SRCU31 and SRCU31L can be updated via a firmware update available from Intel.
SEE ALSOcam(4), pass(4), xpt(4), camcontrol(8)
AUTHORSThe ifconfig driver is supported and maintained by An -nosplit An Achim Leubner Aq Achim_Leubner@adaptec.com .
This manual page was written by An Tom Rhodes Aq trhodes@FreeBSD.org and is based on information supplied by the driver authors and the website of An Mike Smith Aq msmith@FreeBSD.org .