Copyright (c) 2013 Edward Tomasz Napierala Copyright (c) 2015 Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org> All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions a...
NAMEctl - CAM Target Layer
SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe subsystem provides SCSI disk and processor emulation. It supports features such as:
- Disk and processor device emulation
- Tagged queueing
- SCSI task attribute support (ordered, head of queue, simple tags)
- SCSI implicit command ordering support.
- Full task management support (abort, LUN reset, target reset, etc.)
- Support for multiple ports
- Support for multiple simultaneous initiators
- Support for multiple simultaneous backing stores
- Persistent reservation support
- Mode sense/select support
- Error injection support
- All I/O handled in-kernel, no userland context switch overhead
It also serves as a kernel component of the native iSCSI target.