Copyright (c) 2003 Noriaki MITSUNAGA. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2003 Hideyuki KURASHINA. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions...
NAMEct - WD33C93[ABC] based CBUS SCSI host adapter driver
SYNOPSISdevice ct device scbus
For most PC-9801-55, -92 and compatibles: hint.ct.0.at=isa
For ELECOM bus-master SCSI adapters: hint.ct.0.at=isa hint.ct.0.flags=0x30000
For I-O DATA SC98 adapters: hint.ct.0.at=isa hint.ct.0.flags=0x10000
For LOGITEC adapters: hint.ct.0.at=isa hint.ct.0.flags=0x50000
For TEXA adapters: hint.ct.0.at=isa hint.ct.0.flags=0x20000
For adapters with SMIT transfer mode to enable SMIT transfer: hint.ct.0.at=isa hint.ct.0.flags=0x40000 hint.ct.0.maddr=0xdc000
- DMA transfer mode for an NEC PC-9801-55, -92 (or compatibles), ICM IF-2660, Midori-Denshi MDC-554NA, or Logitec LHA-N151
- DMA transfer mode for an I-O DATA SC-98II
- bus-master transfer mode for a TEXA HA-55BS2, its successors, or Midori-Denshi MDC-926R
- bus-master transfer mode for an ELECOM bus-master SCSI adapter
- SMIT transfer mode (for supported adapters only)
- bus-master transfer mode for a Logitec LHA-20x series, ICM IF-2766, IF-2766ET, IF-2767 or IF-2769
DESCRIPTIONThe driver provides access to the SCSI bus connected to a WD33C93[ABC] based host adapter.
HARDWAREThe driver supports the following adapters:
- ELECOM bus-master SCSI adapters
- I-O DATA SC-98II
- ICM IF-2660, IF-2766, IF-2766ET, IF-2767 and IF-2769
- Logitec LHA-N151 and LHA-20x series
- Midori-Denshi MDC-554NA and MDC-926R
- NEC PC-9801-55, 92 and compatibles
- SMIT transfer type SCSI host adapters
- TEXA HA-55BS2 and its later models
SEE ALSOcd(4), ch(4), ctau(4), da(4), intro(4), sa(4), scsi(4)
NOTESHistorically, the driver for the Cronyx Tau WAN adapters was ``ct'' This device name was changed to ``ctau'' to avoid conflicts with this pc98 driver. The network device name for ctau(4) is ``ct '' Please see ctau(4) for the details for that device.
HISTORYThe device driver has been developed for Nx Ns /pc98 and ported for Fx . It first appeared in Fx 4.4 .
AUTHORSThe driver was written by An Naofumi HONDA .
This manual page was written by An -nosplit An Noriaki MITSUNAGA Aq non@FreeBSD.org and An Hideyuki KURASHINA Aq rushani@FreeBSD.org .