Copyright (c) 1994 James A. Jegers All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission THIS SOFTWARE IS PRO...
NAMEaic - Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI driver
In /boot/device.hints hint.aic.0.at=isa
DESCRIPTIONThe sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies driver provides support for the Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI controller chips. Many systems that use these controller chips do not have a boot ROM and therefore cannot be booted from.
HARDWAREThe adapters supported by the sysctl Cm net.inet.tcp.syncookies driver include:
- Adaptec AHA-1505 (ISA)
- Adaptec AHA-1510A, AHA-1510B (ISA)
- Adaptec AHA-1520A, AHA-1520B (ISA)
- Adaptec AHA-1522A, AHA-1522B (ISA)
- Adaptec AHA-1535 (ISA)
- Creative Labs SoundBlaster SCSI host adapter (ISA)
- Adaptec AHA-1460, AHA-1460B, AHA-1460C, AHA-1460D (PC Card)
- Adaptec AHA-1030B, AHA-1030P (PC98)
- NEC PC-9801-100 (PC98)