Copyright (c) 2005 Christian Brueffer All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or...
NAMEacpi_sony - ACPI notebook controller driver for Sony laptops
SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe driver provides support for the notebook controller in Sony laptops. Note that not all features will work on all laptop models.
SYSCTLSThe following sysctl nodes are currently implemented:
- Current brightness level of the display.
- Default brightness level of the display (survives reboot).
- Current contrast level of the display.
- Enable or disable the Bass Gain feature.
- Turns the CD power on or off.
- Turns the audio power on or off.
- Turns the wired network interface power on or off.