Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.09 (Pod::Simple 3.35) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEMoose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Role - Role/TypeConstraint parallel hierarchy
DESCRIPTIONThis class represents type constraints for a role.
INHERITANCE"Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Role" is a subclass of Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint.
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Role->new(%options)This creates a new role type constraint based on the given %options.
It takes the same options as its parent, with two exceptions. First, it requires an additional option, "role", which is name of the constraint's role. Second, it automatically sets the parent to the "Object" type.
The constructor also overrides the hand optimized type constraint with one it creates internally.
$constraint->roleReturns the role name associated with the constraint.
$constraint->parentsReturns all the type's parent types, corresponding to the roles that its role does.
$constraint->is_subtype_of($type_name_or_object)If the given type is also a role type, then this checks that the type's role does the other type's role.
Otherwise it falls back to the implementation in Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint.
$constraint->create_child_type(%options)This returns a new Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object with the type as its parent.
Note that it does not return a "Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Role" object!
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesse Luehrs <email@example.com>
- Shawn M Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman) <email@example.com>
- Karen Etheridge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chris Prather <email@example.com>
- Matt S Trout <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.