Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.07 (Pod::Simple 3.32) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEMail::Message::TransferEnc::SevenBit - encode/decode 7bit message bodies
Mail::Message::TransferEnc::SevenBit is a Mail::Message::TransferEnc is a Mail::Reporter
my Mail::Message $msg = ...; my $decoded = $msg->decoded; my $encoded = $msg->encode(transfer => '7bit');
DESCRIPTIONEncode or decode message bodies for 7bit transfer encoding. This is only very little encoding. According to the specs:
"7bit data" refers to data that is all represented as relatively short lines with 998 octets or less between CRLF line separation sequences [RFC-821]. No octets with decimal values greater than 127 are allowed and neither are NULs (octets with decimal value 0). CR (decimal value 13) and LF (decimal value 10) octets only occur as part of CRLF line separation sequences.
As you can safely conclude: decoding of these bodies is no work at all.
- Error: Decoder for transfer encoding $type does not work: $@
- Compiling the required transfer encoding resulted in errors, which means that the decoder can not be used.
- Warning: No decoder for transfer encoding $type.
- A decoder for the specified type of transfer encoding is not implemented.
- Error: Package $package does not implement $method.
- Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not implement this method where it should. This message means that some other related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author of the package.
SEE ALSOThis module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.120, built on September 21, 2016. Website: perl.overmeer.net/mailbox
LICENSECopyrights 2001-2016 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html