Automatically generated by Pod::Man 4.07 (Pod::Simple 3.32) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEMail::Message::TransferEnc::Binary - encode/decode binary message bodies
Mail::Message::TransferEnc::Binary is a Mail::Message::TransferEnc is a Mail::Reporter
my Mail::Message $msg = ...; my $decoded = $msg->decoded; my $encoded = $msg->encode(transfer => 'binary');
DESCRIPTIONEncode or decode message bodies for binary transfer encoding. This is totally no encoding.
- Error: Decoder for transfer encoding $type does not work: $@
- Compiling the required transfer encoding resulted in errors, which means that the decoder can not be used.
- Warning: No decoder for transfer encoding $type.
- A decoder for the specified type of transfer encoding is not implemented.
- Error: Package $package does not implement $method.
- Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not implement this method where it should. This message means that some other related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author of the package.
SEE ALSOThis module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.120, built on September 21, 2016. Website: perl.overmeer.net/mailbox
LICENSECopyrights 2001-2016 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html