Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.25 (Pod::Simple 3.16) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEGtk2::Ex::FormFactory::ToggleButton - A ToggleButton in a FormFactory framework
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::ToggleButton->new ( true_label => Label of the activated button, false_label => Label of the deactivated button, stock => Name of stock image for this button, clicked_hook => Coderef to called on clicking, image => Filename of image to put on button, ... Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget attributes );
DESCRIPTIONThis class implements a ToggleButton in a Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory framework. The state of the ToggleButton is controlled by the associated application object attribute, which should has a boolean value.
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Intro Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget +--- Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::ToggleButton Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Layout Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Rules Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Context Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Proxy
ATTRIBUTESAttributes are handled through the common get_ATTR(), set_ATTR() style accessors, but they are mostly passed once to the object constructor and must not be altered after the associated FormFactory was built.
- true_label = SCALAR[optional]
- Once the button is activated this label is set.
- false_label = SCALAR[optional]
- Once the button is deactivated this label is set.
- clicked_hook = CODEREF[optional]
This is for convenience and connects the CODEREFto the clicked signal of the button.
- stock = SCALAR[optional]
- You may specify the name of a stock item here, which should be added to the button, e.g. 'gtk-edit' for the standard Gtk Edit stock item. You may combine stock and label arbitrarily.
- image = FILENAME[optional]
- Use just this image for the button. No additional label is applied.
For more attributes refer to Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget.
Jo.rn Reder <joern at zyn dot de>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright 2004-2006 by Jo.rn Reder.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
You should have received a copy of the