Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.25 (Pod::Simple 3.16) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEGtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Button - A Button in a FormFactory framework
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Button->new ( clicked_hook => Callback CODEREF / Closure stock => Name of a stock item for this button, with_repeat => Trigger callback continuously as long button is pressed, image => Filename of image to put on button, ... Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget attributes );
DESCRIPTIONThis module implements a Button in a Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory framework. No application object attribute is associated with the button.
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Intro Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget +--- Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Button Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Layout Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Rules Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Context Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Proxy
ATTRIBUTESAttributes are handled through the common get_ATTR(), set_ATTR() style accessors, but they are mostly passed once to the object constructor and must not be altered after the associated FormFactory was built.
- clicked_hook = CODEREF[optional]
This is for convenience and connects the CODEREFto the clicked signal of the button.
- stock = SCALAR[optional]
- You may specify the name of a stock item here, which should be added to the button, e.g. 'gtk-edit' for the standard Gtk Edit stock item. You may combine stock and label arbitrarily.
- with_repeat = BOOLEAN[optional]
- If you set this option the clicked_hook is called continuously as long as the button is pressed, with a initial short delay, just similar to keyboard repetition.
- image = FILENAME[optional]
- Use just this image for the button. No additional label is applied.
For more attributes refer to Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory::Widget.
Jo.rn Reder <joern at zyn dot de>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright 2004-2006 by Jo.rn Reder.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
You should have received a copy of the