Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.28 (Pod::Simple 3.28) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEGraph::AdjacencyMatrix - create and query the adjacency matrix of graph G
use Graph::AdjacencyMatrix; use Graph::Directed; # or Undirected my $g = Graph::Directed->new; $g->add_...(); # build $g my $am = Graph::AdjacencyMatrix->new($g); $am->is_adjacent($u, $v) my $am = Graph::AdjacencyMatrix->new($g, distance_matrix => 1); $am->distance($u, $v) my $am = Graph::AdjacencyMatrix->new($g, attribute_name => 'length'); $am->distance($u, $v) my $am = Graph::AdjacencyMatrix->new($g, ...); my @V = $am->vertices();
DESCRIPTIONYou can use "Graph::AdjacencyMatrix" to compute the adjacency matrix and optionally also the distance matrix of a graph, and after that query the adjacencyness between vertices by using the "is_adjacent()" method, or query the distance between vertices by using the "distance()" method.
By default the edge attribute used for distance is "w", but you can change that in new(), see below.
If you modify the graph after creating the adjacency matrix of it, the adjacency matrix and the distance matrix may become invalid.
- Construct the adjacency matrix of the graph $g.
- new($g, options)
Construct the adjacency matrix of the graph $g with options as a hash.
The known options are
- distance_matrix => boolean
- By default only the adjacency matrix is computed. To compute also the distance matrix, use the attribute "distance_matrix" with a true value to the new() constructor.
- attribute_name => attribute_name
- By default the edge attribute used for distance is "w". You can change that by giving another attribute name with the "attribute_name" attribute to new() constructor. Using this attribute also implicitly causes the distance matrix to be computed.
- is_adjacent($u, $v)
- Return true if the vertex $v is adjacent to vertex $u, or false if not.
- distance($u, $v)
- Return the distance between the vertices $u and $v, or "undef" if the vertices are not adjacent.
- Return the adjacency matrix itself (a list of bitvector scalars).
- Return the list of vertices (useful for indexing the adjacency matrix).