$NCDId: @(#)AuSCBFF.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:34:21 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing ...
NameAuSoundCreateBucketFromFile - create a bucket and initialize its contents.
AuBucketID AuSoundCreateBucketFromFile(server, filename, access, attributes, status)
AuBucketAttributes **attributes; /* RETURN */
AuStatus *status; /* RETURN */
- Specifies the connection to the audio server.
- Specifies the name of the file.
- Specifies the access restrictions the bucket should have.
- If non-NUll, returns the attributes of the created bucket.
- If non-NULL, flush the output buffer and return the status from the server.
DescriptionAuSoundCreateBucketFromFile creates a bucket, initializing the contents with the audio data from filename, and returns the bucket ID or AuNone if there was error.
ErrorsAuBadValue, AuBadLength, AuBadAlloc.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface