$NCDId: @(#)AuMElImC.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:32:04 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing...
NameAuMakeElementImportClient - initialize an ImportClient element
AuMakeElementImportClient(element, sample_rate, format, num_tracks, discard, max_samples, low_water_mark, num_actions, actions)
AuElement *element; /* RETURN */
unsigned short sample_rate;
unsigned char format;
unsigned char num_tracks;
unsigned char discard;
- Returns the initialized element.
- Specifies the sample rate of the audio data.
- Specifies the format of the audio data. Currently, the following formats are defined: AuFormatULAW8, AuFormatLinearUnsigned8, AuFormatLinearSigned8, AuFormatLinearSigned16MSB, AuFormatLinearUnsigned16MSB, AuFormatSignedLinear16LSB, and AuFormatLinearUnsigned16LSB.
- Specifies the number of tracks in the audio data.
- Specifies if the import should be paused initally. Normally AuTrue. AuFalse may crash the server.
- Specifies the maximum number of samples to accept in a single read. Ignored for "trivial" flows.
- Specifies when to request additional audio data from the client application. When this number of samples are left in the buffer, and an EOF hasn't been received, a NotifyEvent with kind set to AuElementNotifyKindLowWater will be sent to the client application.
- Specifies the number of actions in actions.
- Specifies the list of actions to associate with this element. Entries in this list can be initialized with AuMakeChangeStateAction, AuMakeSendNotifyAction, and AuMakeNoopAction. May be NULL.
DescriptionAuMakeElementImportClient sets the type of element to AuElementTypeImportClient and initializes the importclient member of element with the remaining arguments.
AuMakeElementImportClient is implemented as a macro.
See AlsoAuMakeElementAddConstant, AuMakeElementBundle, AuMakeElementExportClient, AuMakeElementExportDevice, AuMakeElementExportBucket, AuMakeElementExportMonitor, AuMakeElementImportDevice, AuMakeElementImportBucket, AuMakeElementImportWaveForm, AuMakeElementMultiplyConstant, AuMakeElementSum.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface