$NCDId: @(#)AuMElExC.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:31:26 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing...
NameAuMakeElementExportClient - initialize an ExportClient element
AuMakeElementExportClient(element, input, sample_rate, format, num_tracks, discard, max_samples, high_water_mark, num_actions, actions)
AuElement *element; /* RETURN */
unsigned short input;
unsigned short sample_rate;
unsigned char format;
unsigned char num_tracks;
unsigned char discard;
- Returns the initialized element.
- Specifies the index of the element to supply the audio data to this element.
- Specifies the sample rate of the audio data.
- Specifies the format of the audio data. Currently, the following formats are defined: AuFormatULAW8, AuFormatLinearUnsigned8, AuFormatLinearSigned8, AuFormatLinearSigned16MSB, AuFormatLinearUnsigned16MSB, AuFormatSignedLinear16LSB, and AuFormatLinearUnsigned16LSB.
- Specifies the number of tracks in the audio data.
- Specifies if the flow should pause initially. Normally AuTrue.
- Specifies the maximum number of samples to send to the client in a single write. Ignored for "trivial" flows.
- Specifies when to tell the client application to read the audio data from the server. When this number of samples is reached in the buffer, an ElementNotify event with kind set to AuElementNotifyKindHighWater will be sent to the client application.
- Specifies the number of actions in actions.
- Specifies the list of actions to associate with this element. Entries in this list can be initialized with AuMakeChangeStateAction, AuMakeSendNotifyAction, and AuMakeNoopAction. May be NULL.
DescriptionAuMakeElementExportClient sets the type member of element to AuElementTypeExportClient and initializes the exportclient member of element with the remaining arguments.
AuMakeElementExportClient is implemented as a macro.
See AlsoAuElementNotifyEvent, AuMakeElementAddConstant, AuMakeElementBundle, AuMakeElementExportBucket, AuMakeElementExportDevice, AuMakeElementExportMonitor, AuMakeElementImportBucket, AuMakeElementImportClient, AuMakeElementImportDevice, AuMakeElementImportWaveForm, AuMakeElementMultiplyConstant, AuMakeElementSum.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface