$NCDId: @(#)AuEvent.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:26:29 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing ...
NameAuEvent - event union
typedef union _AuEvent
- Specifies the event type. Currently, the following event types are defined: AuEventTypeElementNotify, AuEventTypeGrabNotify, or AuEventTypeMonitorNotify.
- Specifies a generic event structure containing members common to all event types.
- Sent to client applications to notify them of a watermark condition or a state change.
- Sent to client applications to notify them of monitor data.
- Not Implemented.
- Sent to client applications to notify them of non-fatal errors encountered while processing requests.
DescriptionEvents are the principal mechanism for the server to communicate with a client application.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface