$NCDId: @(#)AuErEvnt.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:26:23 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing...
NameAuErrorEvent - error event structure
typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuErrorEvent
unsigned char error_code;
unsigned char request_code;
unsigned char minor_code;
- The event type. Error events are type 0.
- The serial number of the failed request.
- AuTrue if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds when the event was generated.
- The resource ID or other value of the failed request.
- The error code of the failed request.
- The protocol major request code of the failed request.
- The protocol minor request code of the failed request.
- Never used?
DescriptionError events are sent to clients to alert them of non-fatal errors encountered while processing requests.
See AlsoAuAnyEvent, AuElementNotifyEvent, AuGrabNotifyEvent, AuMonitorNotifyEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface