$NCDId: @(#)AuAnyEvt.man,v 1.1 1994/09/27 00:24:26 greg Exp $ copyright 1994 Steven King portions are * Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. * * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting * documentation, and that the name Network Computing...
NameAuAnyEvent - any event structure
typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuAnyEvent
- The event type. The currently defined event types are AuEventTypeElementNotify, AuEventTypeGrabNotify, and AuEventTypeMonitorNotify.
- The serial ID of the event expanded from the 16 bit value sent by the server.
- AuTrue if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds when the event was generated.
- The ID of the source of the event.
DescriptionAuAnyEvent is a generic event structure containing members common to all event types.
See AlsoAuElementNotifyEvent, AuMonitorNotifyEvent, AuGrabNotifyEvent, AuErrorEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface