Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.28 (Pod::Simple 3.28) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEAlien::Package::Slp - an object that represents a slp package
DESCRIPTIONThis is an object class that represents a slp package. It is derived from Alien::Package.
CLASS DATAThe following data is global to the class, and is used to describe the slp package format, which this class processes directly.
- Complete sizeof(slpformat) from slp.h in the stampede package manager source.
- This is the pack format string for the footer. (A=space terminated character, I=unsigned integer.)
- What package format are we up to now? (Lowest one this is still compatible with.)
- This is a translation table between architectures and the number that represents them in a slp package.
- This is a list of all the fields in the order they appear in the footer.
- Holds the compression type used in the slp file.
- Holds the slp package format version of the slp file.
- Detect slp files by their extension.
- Install a slp. Pass in the filename of the slp to install.
- Pulls the footer out of the slp file and returns it.
- Implement the scan method to read a slp file.
- Unpack a slp file. They can be compressed in various ways, depending on what is in the compresstype field.
- Build a slp.
When the conffiles are set, the format used by slp (a colon-delimited list) is turned into the real list that is used internally. The list is changed back into slp's internal format when it is retrieved.
When the copyright is set, the number used by slp is changed into a textual description. This is changed back into a number when the value is retrieved.
When the arch is set, the number used by slp is changed into a textual description. This is changed back into a number when the value is retrieved.
Set/get release version.
When the release version is retrieved, it is converted to an unsigned integer, as is required by the slp package format.