NAMEsystemd-tty-ask-password-agent - List or process pending systemd password requests
- systemd-tty-ask-password-agent [OPTIONS...] [VARIABLE=VALUE...]
systemd-tty-ask-password-agent implements the m[blue]Password Agents Specificationm
The following options are understood:
- Lists all currently pending system password requests.
- Process all currently pending system password requests by querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Continuously process password requests.
- Forward password requests to wall(1) instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Ask question with plymouth(8) instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Ask question on /dev/console instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Print a short help text and exit.
- Print a short version string and exit.
On success, 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.
Password Agents Specification