NAMErdflib - manage a library file for use with ldrdf(1)
SYNOPSISrdflib command arguments
DESCRIPTIONrdflib manages a library file which can be used by ldrdf(1). It is supplied with a shell script makelib which should probably be used to create libraries.
- c library-file
- Create (or truncate) a library.
- a library-file object-file module
- Add the object-file to the library under the name module.
- x library-file module object-file
- Extract a module from the library to the file object-file.
- t library-file
- Display a list of modules in the library.
NOTESA remove command will be added soon.
AUTHORSJulian Hall <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Matej Vela <firstname.lastname@example.org>.