NAMErbrcc - Qt/Ruby resource compiler
SYNOPSISrbrcc [options] inputs
rbrcc compiles resource files (.qrc) into ruby code.
- -o file
- Write output to file rather than stdout
- -name name
- Create an external initialization method with name
- -threshold level
- Threshold to consider compressing files
- -compress level
- Compress input files by level
- -root path
- Prefix resource access path with root path
- Disable all compression
- Display version
Display option summary
AUTHORrbrcc is based on the rcc program from the Qt distribution.
This manual page was written by Vincent Fourmond for the Debian project, but may be used by others.