Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.28 (Pod::Simple 3.28) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMErapid-photo-downloader - imports photos and videos from cameras, memory cards and other devices
DESCRIPTIONRapid Photo Downloader imports photos and videos from cameras, memory cards and Portable Storage Devices, providing a variety of flexible, user-defined options for subfolder creation, photo and video renaming, and backup. It can download from more than one device in parallel.
- Displays information about the currently installed version and exits.
- -h, --help
- Show help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Displays program information on the command line as the program runs.
- -d, --debug
- Displays debugging information on the command line as the program runs
- -q, --quiet
- Only display output errors and warnings to the command line as the program runs.
- -e, --extensions
- Displays image file extensions the program recognizes and exits.
- If an aperture value of 0.0 is encountered, the focal length metadata will be set to the number passed, and its aperture metadata to f/8.
- -a, --auto-detect
- Automatically detect devices from which to download, overwriting existing program preferences.
- -l PATH,--device-location=PATH
Manually specify the PATHof the device from which to download, overwriting existing program preferences.
- Resets all program settings and preferences to their default values and exits.
- If set, overrides the system-wide directory in which translation data will be searched for.
- The system-wide locale used for translations.
BUGS* Support for downloading directly from cameras is experimental. Not all cameras are supported.
Please report bugs at bugs.launchpad.net/rapid
AUTHORSRapid Photo Downloader was written by Damon Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Damon Lynch.
COPYRIGHTThis program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the