Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEptdump - Lets you dig into the contents of a PyTables file.
SYNOPSISptdump [-dvacih] [-R start,stop,step] file[:nodepath]
DESCRIPTIONAllows you look into the contents of your PyTables files. It lets you see not only the data but also the metadata (that is, the structure and additional information in the form of attributes).
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Dump data information on leaves.
- Dump more metainformation on nodes.
- Show attributes in nodes (only useful when -v or -d are active).
- Show info of columns in tables (only useful when -v or -d are active).
- Show info of indexed column (only useful when -v or -d are active).
- -R start,stop,step
- Select a range of rows in the form "start,stop,step" for all leaves.
Print help on usage.
These utilities are documented fully by PyTables user's manual.