Man page for pdfcrack Copyright (c) 2009, Henning Noren You may distribute under the terms of the GNU General Public License as specified in the README file that comes with the pdfcrack distribution. Henning Noren email@example.com
NAMEpdfcrack - Password recovery tool for PDF-files
SYNOPSISpdfcrack [ -f ] FILE [OPTION]...
DESCRIPTIONPDFCrack is a tool for recovering passwords and content from PDF-files.
If aborted with Ctrl-C or by receiving a SIGINT signal, pdfcrack will automatically save current position. The position will be saved in a file called savedstate.sav in current working directory.
Mandatory arguments for long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -b, --bench
- perform benchmark and exit
- -c, --charset=STRING
- Use the characters in STRING as charset
- -w, --wordlist=FILE
- Use FILE as source of passwords to try
- -n, --minpw=INTEGER
Skip trying passwords shorter than INTEGER
- Stop when reaching this INTEGER passwordlength
- -l, --loadstate=FILE
Continue from the state saved in FILE
- Work with the ownerpassword
- -u, --user
- Work with the userpassword (default)
- -p, --password=STRING
- Give userpassword to speed up breaking ownerpassword (implies -o)
- -q, --quiet
- Run quietly
- -s, --permutate
- Try permutating the passwords (currently only supports switching first character to uppercase)
- -v, --version
- Print version and exit
REPORTING BUGSVia e-mail to Henning Noren <firstname.lastname@example.org> or report on project page at pdfcrack.sourceforge.net
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Henning Noren <email@example.com>
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.