NAMEpaster - pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
SYNOPSISpaster paster [OPTION] COMMAND [command_options]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the paster command.
paster is a program that can create file layouts for packages and serve up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy. It can for instance create a setuptools-ready file layout.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
Add a plugin to the list of commands (plugins are Egg
specs; will also require() the Egg)
- Create the file layout for a Python distribution
- Search project for symbol
- Display help
- Install a package and create a fresh config file/directory
- Show information about entry points
- Serve the described application
- Setup an application, given a config file
AUTHORpaster was written by Ian Bicking <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Piotr Ozarowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).