Title: orage Author: [see the "Author" section] Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.78.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 04/10/2015 Manual: [FIXME: manual] Source: [FIXME: source] Language: English
NAMEorage - Calendar for the Xfce Desktop Environment
- orage [options] [[FILE]...]
orage takes a list of FILEs for ical files that should be imported. Contents of those files are read and converted into orage, but those files are left untouched.
For a more detailed explanation of orage, please see the Help menu.
- Print version information and exit.
- Print brief help and exit.
- Open the preferences setting window.
- Hide orage if it is visible and show it if it is hidden.
-a, --add-foreign file [RW]
- Add a foreign file into orage. By default this file is read-only but adding RW after the filename makes it writeable.
-r, --remove-foreign file
- Remove foreign file from orage. The file itself is not removed or modified. If you want to remove it, you need to do that separately using proper operating system command.
All orage datafiles are by default in ~/.local/share/orage and all configuration files are in ~/.config/orage. (Note that you can change these locations, so if you do not find them, check from the UI.)
Please report any bugs and enhancement requests to bugzilla.xfce.org. Usage related questions can be sent to email@example.com email list.
orage was originally written by Mickael Graf and is now being maintained by Juha Kautto <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Juha Kautto <email@example.com>.