NAMEoggz --- inspect and manipulate Ogg multimedia files
oggzhelp command command args
oggz is a suite of tools for manipulating
Ogg multimedia files.
It supports multiplexed files conformant with RFC3533. Oggz can parse headers for
CELT, CMML, Dirac, FLAC, Kate, PCM, Speex, Theora and Vorbis, and can read and write
Ogg Skeleton logical bitstreams.
- helpDisplay help for a specific subcommand (eg. "oggz help chop")
- diffHexdump the packets of two Ogg files and output differences.
- dumpHexdump packets of an Ogg file, or revert an Ogg file from such a hexdump.
- infoDisplay information about one or more Ogg files and their bitstreams.
- scanScan an Ogg file and output characteristic landmarks.
- validateValidate the Ogg framing of one or more files.
- ripExtract one or more logical bitstreams from an Ogg file.
- chopExtract the part of an Ogg file between given start and/or end times.
- commentList or edit comments in an Ogg file. mergeMerge Ogg files together, interleaving pages in order of presentation time.sortSort the pages of an Ogg file in order of presentation time.
oggz accepts the following options:
- -h, --help
- Display usage information and exit.
- -v, --version
- Output version information and exit.
Conrad Parker July 9, 2008;
Copyright © 2008 Annodex Association