obm-moz - a pipe-menu for openbox
Obm-moz is a pipe menu for openbox. It translates any mozilla-compatible bookmarks into an openbox menu. If no arguments are given, it'll try to find your bookmarks. A bookmarks folder can be passed as an argument, it'll try to find it and build the menu out of that folder.
More information about pipe-menus can be found on icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Openbox:Pipemenus
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit
- -f, --firefox
- Look for Firefox bookmarks
- -b FILENAME, --bookmarks=FILENAME
- Specify the path to the bookmarks.html file
- -r ROOT, --root=ROOT
- Root folder of the bookmarks
- -n BROWSER, --navigator=BROWSER
- Command to run the web browser.
obm-moz -b "/path/to/bookmarks.html" -r "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder"
obm-dir was written by Manuel Colmenero <firstname.lastname@example.org> as part of obmenu. This manual page was originally written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Davide Truffa <email@example.com>.