NAMEnetwox - examples/tools of the network library netwib
VERSIONThe version installed on this system is 5.39.0.
IMPORTANTManpage do not contain a lot of information. Rather read netwox-5.39.0-doc_html.tgz.
SYNOPSISnetwox number [ parameters... ]
netwox number --help
netwox number --help2
PRESENTATIONToolbox netwox helps to find and solve network problems.
It provides 223 tools :
- udp/tcp clients/servers
- address conversion
Netwox is mainly oriented towards network administrators and security auditors.
Some tools are only a simplified implementation, while others are very sophisticated.
Netwox is available under the GNU GPL license.
- number of the tool to use
- parameters for the chosen tool number. Parameter --help shows help. Parameter --help2 shows description.
When using netwox without number and parameters,
it enters interactive help mode. In this mode, the user has to select
a category by pressing a key. Then by choosing a tool number, its
corresponding usage is displayed. Note: netwag is easier than interactive
- netwox 23 --help
- display simple help for tool number 23
- netwox 23 --help2
- display full description of tool 23. It also display its description.
- netwox 23
- run tool 23
- netwox 23 --extended
- run tool 23 with --extended parameter
- netwox 23 -e
- run tool 23 with -e parameter (synonym for --extended)
All the tools are not described in this manpage.
Reading netwox-5.39.0-doc_html.tgz is