Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMEnautilus - the GNOME File Manager
SYNOPSISnautilus [options] URIs...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nautilus command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
Nautilus is the file manager for the GNOME desktop.
OPTIONSNautilus follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Create the initial window with the given geometry.
- Only create windows for explicitly specified URIs.
- Do not manage the desktop --- ignore the preference set in the preferences dialog.
- Quit Nautilus.
- Show a summary of options.
- Show Nautilus' version.
- Other standard GNOME options not listed here are also supported.