This manpage is copyright (C) 2009 Christine Spang. This is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. ...
NAMEnautilus-actions-new - create new nautilus actions
DESCRIPTIONnautilus-actions-new creates new actions for the nautilus file manager non-interactively via the commandline. Action attributes are specified via command-line options.
By default, actions are written to STDOUT. However, they can also
be written to a file suitable for later import via
or you can even write the action directory to your GConf configuration
Help options-?, --help Show help options
- Show all help options
Choose where the program creates the action
Action-creation options-l, --label=LABEL The label of the menu item (mandatory)
- -t, --tooltip=TOOLTIP
- The tooltip of the menu item
- -i, --icon=ICON
- The icon of the menu item (filename or GTK stock ID)
- -c, --command=PATH
- The path of the command
- -p, --parameters=PARAMS
- The parameters of the command
- -m, --match=EXPR
- A pattern to match selected files against. May include wildcards (* or ?) (you must set one option for each pattern you need)
- -C, --match-case=PATH
- The path of the command
- -T, --mimetypes=EXPR
- A pattern to match selected files' mimetype against. May include wildcards (* or ?) (you must set one option for each pattern you need)
- -f, --accept-files
- Set it if the selection must only contain files
- -d, --accept-dirs
- Set it if the selection must only contain folders. Specify both '--isfile' and '--isdir' options is selection can contain both types of items
- -M, --accept-multiple-files
- Set it if the selection can have several items
- -s, --scheme=SCHEME
- A valid GVFS scheme where the selected files should be located (you must set one option for each scheme you need)
BUGSPlease report bugs in nautilus-actions to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The current bug list may be viewed at <bugs.debian.org/nautilus-actions>.
AUTHORnautilus-actions was written by Rodrigo Moya <email@example.com>, Frederic Ruaudel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Pierre Wieser <email@example.com>, and contributors.
This manual page was written by Christine Spang <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
LICENSINGBoth the nautilus-actions source code and this man page are licensed under the GNU General Public License.