NAMEmythmetadatalookup - MythTV metadata lookup
DESCRIPTIONmythmetadatalookup version: fixes/29 [v29-rc1-4-g696806310a] www.mythtv.org Misc. Options: --chanid Specify chanid of recording to operate on.
- Also update inetref for recording rules when metadata is found for a recording (Best effort only, imperfect)
--refresh-all Batch update recorded program metadata. If
- a recording's rule has an inetref but the
- recording does not, it will be inherited.
--refresh-all-artwork Batch update artwork for non-generic
- recording rules and recordings. This is a
- more conservative option which only operates on items for which it is likely to be able to find artwork. This option will not overwrite any existing artwork.
--refresh-all-artwork-dangerously Batch update artwork for ALL recording
- rules and recordings. This will attempt to
- download fanart, coverart, and banner for each season of each recording rule and all recordings. This option will not overwrite any existing artwork. If a rule or recording has not been looked up, this will attempt to look it up. This is a very aggressive option! Use with care.
--refresh-all-rules Batch update metadata for recording rules.
- This will set inetrefs for your recording
- rules based on an automated lookup. This is a best effort, and not guaranteed! If your recordings lack inetrefs but one is found for the rule, it will be inherited.
-h OR --help OR --usage Display this help printout, or give
- detailed information of selected option.
--version Display version information. --starttime Specify start time of recording to operate
Logging Options: --enable-dblog Enable logging to database. --loglevel Set the logging level. All log messages
- at lower levels will be discarded.
- In descending order: emerg, alert, crit, err, warning, notice, info, debug defaults to info
--logpath Writes logging messages to a file in the
- directory logpath with filenames in the
- format: applicationName.date.pid.log. This is typically used in combination with --daemon, and if used in combination with --pidfile, this can be used with log rotators, using the HUP call to inform MythTV to reload the file
-q OR --quiet Don't log to the console (-q). Don't log
- anywhere (-q -q)
--syslog Set the syslog logging facility.
- Set to "none" to disable, defaults to
-v OR --verbose Specify log filtering. Use '-v help' for