NAMEmythjobqueue - MythTV Job Queue manager
DESCRIPTIONmythjobqueue version: fixes/29 [v29-rc1-4-g696806310a] www.mythtv.org
MythJobqueue is daemon implementing the job queue. It is intended for use as additional processing power without requiring a full backend.
Misc. Options: -d OR --daemon Fork application into background after startup. -O OR --override-setting Override a single setting defined by a key=value
--override-settings-file Define a file of key=value pairs to be loaded for
- setting overrides.
-p OR --pidfile Write PID of application to filename. -h OR --help OR --usage Display this help printout, or give detailed
- information of selected option.
--version Display version information.
Logging Options: --enable-dblog Enable logging to database. --loglevel Set the logging level. All log messages at lower
- levels will be discarded.
- In descending order: emerg, alert, crit, err, warning, notice, info, debug defaults to info
--logpath Writes logging messages to a file in the directory
- logpath with filenames in the format:
- applicationName.date.pid.log. This is typically used in combination with --daemon, and if used in combination with --pidfile, this can be used with log rotators, using the HUP call to inform MythTV to reload the file
-q OR --quiet Don't log to the console (-q). Don't log anywhere
- (-q -q)
--syslog Set the syslog logging facility.
- Set to "none" to disable, defaults to none.
-v OR --verbose Specify log filtering. Use '-v help' for level