NAMEmypaint - painting program for wacom tablet users
SYNOPSISmypaint [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the mypaint command.
mypaint is a pressure sensitive Wacom tablet paint program. It comes with a large brush collection including charcoal and ink to emulate real media, but the highly configurable brush engine allows you to experiment with your own brushes and with not-quite-natural painting.
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit
- -c /path/to/config, --config=/path/to/config
- Use this directory instead of ~/.mypaint/
- -l FILE, --logfile=FILE
- Append python stdout and stderr to FILE
- -t, --trace
- Print all exectued python statements
SEE ALSOgimp(1), grafx2(1).
AUTHORmypaint was written by Martin Renold.
This manual page was written by G[:u]rkan Seng[:u]n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).