Title: TTINK Author: Sylvain Le Gall <firstname.lastname@example.org> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.78.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: Nov 17, 2006 Manual: [FIXME: manual] Source: [FIXME: source] Language: English
NAMEttink - program to control your EPSON printer
ttink [[-d | --device] device_file] [[-m | --model] model_number] [-r | --reset] [-c | --clean] [-n | --nozzle-check] [-s | --status] [-a | --align-head] [-e | --exchange-ink] [-i | --identity] [-v | --version] [-l | --list-printer]
- mtink [-noAutoDetect]
ttink is the command line version of mtink
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
mtink is a status monitor for EPSON ink jet printer
With mtink you will be able to display the remaining ink quantity and the state of your printer. Operation as check nozzle, clean nozzle and align head are also implemented.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
Options for ttink
- Specify the device file associated with the printer. Depending on what kind of printer you have, it could be /dev/parport, /dev/usb/lp0...
- Specify the printer or the entry number corresponding to your printer. If not supplied, the program try to guess what kind of printer you have.
- To command the reset of the printer.
- Print a pattern. You can then check if nozzle are well aligned.
- This is the default option. It prints the remaining quantities of ink in each cartridge.
- Show version of program.
- Show all the printer handled by the program.
- Begin an head alignement.
- Exchange the cartridge (not all printer).
- Show the identity of the printer.
- Clean nozzle.
Options for mtink
- Disable autodetection of the printer.
This manual page was written by Sylvain Le Gall<email@example.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage.
Sylvain Le Gall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Sylvain Le Gall