Automatically generated by Pod::Man 2.22 (Pod::Simple 3.07) Standard preamble: ========================================================================
NAMEmrtg-forum - Interactive Help for MRTG users
SYNOPSISThere is a lot of written documentation for mrtg, but nevertheless you may have a problem where you can't find the solution. In this case some Human Help may be necessary. With
MAILING-LISTThere are three mailing lists for
- for discussion among mrtg users.
- for announcements regarding new versions of mrtg related software.
- for discussion among people who write software in connection with mrtg or who hack mrtg itself.
Please note that the memebers of the mrtg mailinglist value politeness
highly. This means behave in a way you would like others to behave
No shouting. (NOCAPS)
- No rude language
- No demands. everybody is on the list out of their own free will. If you do not get an answer to your question, chances are high that you did not give sufficent details about the nature of your problem or that the answer to your problem is in the documentation.
- If you do not follow the rules you will be unsubscribed from the list with no further questions asked.
Decisions about your unsubscription from the list will be taken by
Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net> Paul C. Williamson <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM>
If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, you may send mail to me and explain the situation.
Tobi Oetiker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These lists are managed by a mailing-list management program (listar).
It allows you to subscribe to these lists by sending a message with the
subject: subscribe to the following address:
You will then get a message asking you to confirm your subscription.
For posting to the lists use the following address
Note that only people who are subscribed to the list can post.
Further information about the usage of the mailing lists is available by sending a message with the subject line help to either one of the request addresses.
There is also a webinterface to the lists on
List archives are on
NEWSGROUPFor discussion of
IRC ChannelFor discussion of
More information can be found at