This manpage has been automatically generated by docbook2man from a DocBook document. This tool can be found at: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/comp/docbook2X/> Please send any bug reports, improvements, comments, patches, etc. to Steve Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
NAMEmpeg2desc - multiplex audio/video streams
mpeg2desc [ -a stream ] [ -v stream ] [ -o FILE ] [ -s ] [ -m ] [ -h ] [ < movie.mpg ... ]
mpeg2desc multiplexes audio and video streams
- -a stream
- Output audio stream to stdout
- -v stream
- Output video stream to stdout
- -o FILE
- output the previous stream to FILE instead of stdout
- skip to first valid header -- ensures mplex can handle output
- output mplex offset to stdout
- show short help
mpeg2desc mpeg2desc [options] < movie.mpg
MarcLeemanThis manual page was written by Marc Leeman <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).