NAMEmountpoint - see if a directory or file is a mountpoint
SYNOPSISmountpoint [-d|-q] directory | file
DESCRIPTIONmountpoint checks whether the given directory or file is mentioned in the /proc/self/mountinfo file.
- -d, --fs-devno
- Show the major/minor numbers of the device that is mounted on the given directory.
- -q, --quiet
- Be quiet - don't print anything.
- -x, --devno
- Show the major/minor numbers of the given blockdevice on standard output.
- -V, --version
- Display version information and exit.
- -h, --help
- Display help text and exit.
EXIT STATUSZero if the directory or file is a mountpoint, non-zero if not.
Karel Zak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- enables libmount debug output.
implementation was written from scratch for libmount. The original version
for sysvinit suite was written by Miquel van Smoorenburg.