NAMEmodelicac - modelicac is a compiler for a subset of the Modelica language including parts of the 'equation' subset that can express relations between Real variable.
SYNOPSISmodelicac [-c] [-o <outputfile>] <inputfile> [ -L directory | -hpath directory | -keep-all-variables | -jac | -no-parameter-removal | -no-simplifs | -trace filename | -xml ] This manual page documents briefly the modelicac commands. Note that modelicac is only available on the platform which are supported by ocamlopt (ie amd64 hurd-i386 i386 powerpc sparc)
OPTIONSA complete list of options is included below.
- Compile only, do not instantiate. Modelicac produces a "*.moc" file when invoked with that option.
- -o outputfile
- Set output file name to <outputfile> (this option also works with -c option but is somewhat useless because of the class name restrictions given above).
- -L directory
- Add <directory> to the list of directories to be searched when producing a C file (no effect when used with -c).
- -hpath directory
- Specify a path to be added to #include directives in the generated C code.
Do not remove any variable from the initial system.
- Generate analytic jacobian matrix code.
- Do not remove any parameter
- Same as -keep-all-variables -no-parameter-removal
- -trace filename
- Generate tracing information for external function calls into <filename>
- Generate an XML version of the model instead of target code
AUTHORModelicac was written by TNI-Valiosys and Imagineby.
This manual page was written by Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org>.