Title: mkvtoolnix-gui Author: Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com> Generator: DocBook XSL Stylesheets v1.79.1 <http://docbook.sf.net/> Date: 2017-08-19 Manual: User Commands Source: MKVToolNix 15.0.0 Language: English
NAMEmkvtoolnix-gui - a GUI for mkvmerge(1) including a chapter and a header editor
- mkvtoolnix-gui [[configuration-file-name.mtxcfg] | [source-file.ext] | [--edit-chapters [chapter-file.ext]] | [--edit-headers [matroska-file.mkv]]]
Listing configuration file names with the extension .mtxcfg causes the GUI to load the those configuration files in the appropriate tool. Any other file name is added as a source file for multiplexing, opened in the chapter editor or in the header editor depending on the current mode. The current mode can be changed with --merge, --edit-chapters or --edit-headers. The default mode is adding files for multiplexing.
Note that if an instance of the application is already running when the application is started a second time, all file names given on the command line are handled by the already-running instance.
- All following file names will be added as source files to the current multiplex job. This is the default mode.
- All following file names will be opened in the chapter editor.
- All following file names will be opened in the header editor.
- Show usage information and exit.
- Show version information and exit.
The latest version can always be found at m[blue]the MKVToolNix homepagem
Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the MKVToolNix homepage