NAMEmhwaveedit - A simple and fast GTK2 sound editor
mhwaveedit [ options ] [ audio_file ... ]
This manual page documents briefly the mhwaveedit command.
mhwaveedit is a graphical program for editing sound files, intended to be user-friendly and robust.
- Disable LADSPA plugins
- --driver alsa | oss | jack | pulse | dummy
- Use a specific sound driver for playback
- Perform a test of conversion functions
- Perform a conversion performance test
- Show a short help message
- Display the version of mhwaveedit
mhwaveedit is Copyright (C) 2002-2010, Magnus Hjorth
mhWaveEdit is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This manual page was written by Francois Wendling <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).