Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1) ----- This file was confirmed to be licenced under the GPL by its author and copyright holder, Akira TAGOH, on June 1st 2008: > I'm comfortable with DFSG-free. that sounds great if you think it's > useful and worth containing it in upstream. ... > Right I know. any licenses that is DFSG-free,...
NAMEMETACITY-MESSAGE - a command to send a message to Metacity
SYNOPSISMETACITY-MESSAGE [ restart | reload-theme | enable-keybindings | disable-keybindings | enable-mouse-button-modifiers | disable-mouse-button-modifiers | toggle-verbose ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the metacity-message. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
metacity-message send a specified message to metacity(1).
- Restart metacity(1) which is running.
- Reload a theme which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Disable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Disable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Turn debug messages on or off