Hey, EMACS: First parameter, NAME, should be all caps Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
NAMElucli - command line interface to the Lucene full-text indexing library
DESCRIPTIONlucli is a program that allows you to work directly with Lucene indexes. Once inside lucli you can use the following commands:
- Return the number of hits for a search. Example: count foo
- Explanation that describes how the document scored against query. Example: explain foo
- Display help about commands
- Choose a different lucene index. Example index my_index
- Display info about the current Lucene index. Example: info
- Optimize the current index
- Quit/exit the program
- Search the current index. Example: search foo
- Show the first 100 terms in this index. Supply a field name to only show terms in a specific field. Example: terms
Does a search and shows the top 10 tokens for each document. Verbose! Example: tokens foo
AUTHORlucli was written as a part of Lucene, the Java full-text indexing library. See lucene.apache.org for more information.
This manual page was written by Jan-Pascal van Best <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).